HIGH PRESSURE TRIPLEX PUMP (65 mm stroke)
|Plunger Diameter mm||Discharge Pressure (kg/cm² )||Stroke Per Minute|
|Capacity in LPM|
Power end of HIRO NISHA is manufactured of high quality material and design to match their rated horse power. All power ends are splash lubricated to achieve maximum life and minimum wear and tear of moving components.
HIRO NISHA offers a unique three piece liquid end for high pressure and easy maintenance. Our long practical experience in selecting right material for the liquid end assembly has become an important factor to achieve efficiency and long life.
Typical Pump Dimensions (mm)
- Approx weight - 426 kg
- All performance data relevant to water at 20°C. (68°F) and based on 95% volumetric efficiency.
- Extra heavy duty power frame ensures uninterrupted smooth long life
- A wide variety of valves are available to suit different pumping fluids & applications
- A three piece liquid end block design avoids any possibility of block cracking
- Spring loaded plunger packing always ensures leak free pumping service
- Reversible valve seats double the normal life of valve seats thus become long lasting
- Quite smooth operation
- Totally dependable, reliable & efficient performance
- Easy to maintain, simple to repair & nominal maintenance
- Safety Relief Valve
- Unloading Valve
- Pressure Regulating Valve
- Trigger Gun / Handle Bar
- High Pressure Hose